The latest 2021 model with many upgrades to the popular compact design. Perform chin-ups and all your favourite barbell exercises on the Compact Power Rack.
- Multi-Grip Chin Up Bar
- 2 pairs of J-hooks, 1 pair of Safety Catch and Dip bar
- 4 x Weight Plate Holder
- 2 x Olympic Barbell Holder
- 4 x band pegs
- Rubber padded feet
- Landmine Attachment with T-Bar Row
-Depth: 107.3 cm
-Width: 122 cm
– Height: 217 cm
-Width with weight holder: 1650mm
-Max Weight Capacity: 450kg
-Hole spacing: 45mm
Compact Footprint: With a depth of 1073mm, the compact power rack is one of the smallest full-size rack in the market.
Small Hole Spacing: Upright adjustments are distanced at 45mm apart. This means that the user can set a more comfortable starting height and safety level, achieving a greater range of motion
Ample Storage Options: Removable weight holders provide storage for all the weight plates. 2 x Olympic bar holders at each side to store an Olympic bar and EZ bar. Band pegs can double as accessories hooks at the back of the rack.
Chin up and Dips: Multi-grip chin-up bar adds variations to workout. Combine with bands or the optional lat attachment to add intensity to these workouts. The position of the dual width (46 and 60cm) dip handles is designed to be able to use together with lat attachment to perform weighted dips.
Rubber feet: Commercially inspired rubber feet add traction to the floor and make sure the rack does not move easily while lifting heavy.
Solid and SturdyBeing compact does not mean the sturdiness is compromised. With heavy-duty materials, this rack is able to withstand static weight up to 450kg
LAT ATTACHMENT – WITH KNEE SUPPORT
- Tricep pushdown
- Lat pulldown
- Low row
- Bicep Curl
- Leg Curl
Total Depth: 1323mm
- Size: Considering all factors including stability and space for workout, the overall dimension of the rack is kept as small as possible to fit into tight space at home
- Hole spacing: Hole spacing is one of the most important points to look out for in a squat rack. Good and small hole spacing allows the user to choose the most suitable start off height. Better range of motion can also be achieved by setting the safety catch level as low as possible.
- Chin up bar: The chin-up bar can be flipped to slant downward for houses with low ceiling
- Dip handles: They are designed to be supported by both left and right uprights to provide the most stable dip workout. This position is also perfect for using a dip belt and hooking up to the lat attachment to perform weighted dips.
- Rubber padded feet: Many designs in the market make use of a rubber cap that slot in sideways to the base of the rack. There is a chance that the rubber cap can slide out from the movement of racking a heavy bar. Our improved design addresses this issue and provides better traction from the bigger area of larger size feet.
- Storage: Built-in storage helps to save cost and space while keeping the area neat.
- Knee holder for Lat pulldown: The additional knee holder can be attached to the safety catch, and helps by holding the user down when pulling a heavy weight. Without it, the user will not be able to isolate the upper body effectively.