The Bench is normally the main piece of equipment for any gym. Nothing comes close to Commercial Grade Flat / Incline Bench.
An extremely strong Flat to Incline Bench built above commercial standard. The Commercial Flat / Incline Bench is one of the toughest gym benches in existence.
Solid, compact and effective, the Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is strong enough for gym use, while designed to fit into any home.
The Commercial Flat to Incline Bench is an extremely solid unit and provides the ability to perform your free weight exercises to build a rock-solid body! The backrest features high-density foam which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout, along with fully adjustable backrest you can workout in flat to incline (86 degrees) positions which will help give you many exercise positions for rock-solid results! Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!
- 4mm Thick Heavy Duty Steel
- Backrest (LxWxT): 80cm x 22cm x 7cm densely thick padding
- Seat: 27cm wide at back, 20cm wide at front, 31cm length, 7cm densely thick padding
- Fully adjustable from flat to incline positions 0-86 Degrees.
- Adjust Backrest to 9 different positions
- Adjust Seat to 3 different positions
- Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock-solid body!
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Get a full-body workout with the strongest and most versatile Flat to Incline Bench available.
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Dual rear transport wheels which allow you to easily move and roll the bench anywhere you like without having to pick up the bench completely.
- Non-slip rubber feet give you a solid and stable workout.
- Product Weight: 42kg
- Max Load:600kg
- Prodcut Dimensions:120 x 74 x 45cm