- 12″ tall x 24″ long Parallettes for improved clearance and enhanced movement progression
- Easy pass through ‘T-Bar’ risers are ideal for any HIIT style exercises
- 1.5″ diameter U-shaped handles and thick non-skid rubber feet for increased stability
- Ideal for commercial fitness centers and home gyms of any size
- Welded Joint for extra rigidity
- Powder coated handles for better grip
Parallettes are small gymnastics devices, employed in pairs, used primarily to simulate the parallel bars that can be found in professional gymnasiums. Parallettes are similar to pushup bars, or dip bars, but they are generally longer and lower to the ground.
Aside from their appeal as equipment for gymnasts, parallettes are also appropriate for other athletes who wish to develop strength by means of body-weight exercises.
Typical exercises done on parallettes include L-sits, V-sits, handstand presses and handstand pushups. Body weight is always supported on the hands, but some parallette exercises are excellent core and leg strengtheners as well.
Our NEW Parallettes bring modern height and exercise versatility to parallettes design. Our ultra stable, T-bar risers provide ample room for your feet and legs to pass through so you can focus on form and get full extensions for better workouts every time. The sturdy 24″ long, 1.5″ diameter U-shaped handles’ heavy rubber feet are stable on all floor types and support any weight. Start with full workouts from day one doing push ups, dips, shoot throughs, tucks and more.
Bring your gym training home and make fresh progress on L-sits, handstand push ups, and planches. Get the gear designed for you and your workouts.